Home | Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton News | Pacman vs Hitman Videos | Pacquiao vs Hatton Pictures


Friday, December 26, 2008

Ricky Hatton: Manny Pacquiao Is the Best, I'd Rather Fight Him Than Floyd Mayweather

The most notable part of the story is that Hatton could see himself retiring after 2009, and that he'd rather fight Manny Pacquiao than get a rematch against Floyd Mayweather Jr.

"Obviously I'd like to fight Manny Pacquiao," Hatton said. "I'd prefer to fight him -- not for any fear of Floyd Mayweather, because I've mentioned many times I'd like another chance to put the record straight against Floyd. But Manny Pacquiao is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world today. If I could fight Manny Pacquiao and become the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, then I'll be ready for Mr. Mayweather."

Source: fanhouse.com

No comments: