Home | Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton News | Pacman vs Hitman Videos | Pacquiao vs Hatton Pictures


Friday, December 26, 2008

Hatton eyes big send-off


Talks are continuing to arrange a huge clash with pound-for-pound king Pacquiao, although Mayweather Jr could come out of retirement for a rematch with the Mancunian.

Hatton would prefer to take on Filippino superstar Pacquiao next, before having another crack at Mayweather to avenge his only career defeat.

"I'd prefer to fight Manny Pacquiao, and that's not dodging Floyd, it's just that Pacquiao is the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world," Hatton added.

"If I can beat Manny and become the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world then Floyd would be next."

Hatton would then think about hanging up his gloves if he could record two landmark victories in 2009.

"2009 could be my last year, you don't hang up the gloves when you are performing like I am, but if I beat Pacquiao and become the best pound-for-pound fighter, then get a rematch with Floyd and set the record straight, then I'd have to look at myself and where I am and what I'd like to do next."


Source: skysports.com

No comments: