Home | Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton News | Pacman vs Hitman Videos | Pacquiao vs Hatton Pictures


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pacquiao to face Hatton?



If I were a betting man I would have bet the farm on Manny Pacquiao to beat Oscar DeLaHoya last Saturday. Seemed obvious to me he’d win, despite all the claims Oscar would be too big. Pacquiao had the frame to carry the extra weight and it was always going to trouble DeLaHoya to boil down.

What’s less obvious is what’ll happen next. I’d pick Pacquiao to win a mooted match against Ricky Hatton, but the lingering question is whether Floyd mayweather Jr. Will come out of retirement to fight the Filipino.

The two best boxers in the world, pound-for-pound, going head to head.

That’s a rare treat.

But not a bout I’d bet money on.

source: fayobserver.com

No comments: