Home | Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton News | Pacman vs Hitman Videos | Pacquiao vs Hatton Pictures


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hatton in Pac Attack!!!


RICKY HATTON roared ‘Bring on the Pac Man’ after Oscar De La Hoya was brutally stopped after seven savage rounds by Manny Pacquiao.
De La Hoya’s bid to fight Hatton in a £14million showdown in London next May was stopped in its tracks when Pacquiao upset the overwhelming odds in Las Vegas.

Hitman Hatton said from ringside at the MGM Grand Garden Arena: “Everybody was talking about De La Hoya as if it was a done deal.

“Well Pacquiao has now proved himself to be the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world so why wouldn’t I want to fight him?

“Pacquiao is now one of the biggest names in the world and I am the biggest ticket- seller in the world. Maybe I am appreciating my worth after all this time.

“My career has always been about setting new goals and if Oscar is out of the equation, then without a doubt, I’d fight Pacquiao.”

source: thesun.co.uk

No comments: