Home | Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton News | Pacman vs Hitman Videos | Pacquiao vs Hatton Pictures


Saturday, May 2, 2009

Expect a war!


Well, this is my last entry.

I woke up to all kinds of rumours about me and Floyd on the internet. Some even suggesting that Floyd and me had split.

Well for the record we have not split and Floyd was at the weigh in with me and he will be in my corner come fight time. I don't know where these rumours get started.

Apart form the actual fight the hardest part is making the weight. I have done it so many times now that I know what to do and today was no exception.

You lose weight overnight when you go to sleep and I woke up bang on target. The toughest part of the weigh in is the hanging about until you step on the scales.

I went down the MGM Grand Arena and did the pre-fight interview for HBO with Jim Lampley, Emanuel Steward and Larry Merchant. After that I had a check-up with the doctor, and then the weigh-in.

Unbelieveable! The place was rammed and if it's possible I think there were more than the Mayweather fight. I heard that 25,000 Brits have travelled over for the fight. That's amazing, it makes me very proud.

I made the weight first time bang on 140lbs. After the weigh-in I re-hydrate and start putting my weight back on. I do this with recovery drinks and food and then it's back to the apartment for a big feast with all my team. By the time I get in the ring I will be about 151 to 154lbs.

After dinner we played cards and the last meal of the day was a pizza before retiring for bed.

The fight is less than 24 hours away now and all that remains now is to get in the ring and do the business. I know what I have to do and trust me, I will be do it.

Expect a war. I don't see this fight going the distance and I expect to win.

Finally thanks to you, the fans, for your continued support.

Lets have it.

Ricky Hatton.

Source: skysports.com

22 comments:

Sports Live On Pc said...

watch Pacquiao vs Hatton Live Streaming

Pacquiao vs Hatton Live Streaming

Anonymous said...

You can watch here

Pacquiao vs Hatton Live Streaming

proudfilipina said...

CONGRATS MANNY!! :D

Anonymous said...

let's have it?

hope you recover soon enough to appreciate that manny brought it!

toodles!

Anonymous said...

you lost..... i thought that the fight would go on to the last round... ugh.. that sucks... oh well there is a next time

Anonymous said...

Expect a war my ass... This blogspot and the author is as dumb as shit...

Hatton lost!!! WTF noobshit boxer got knocked out on the 2nd round.

What kind of an expectation is that homo!?

Proud Pinoy said...

WAR? that's not even war for 2 rounds Besides what happen in first round. Mayweather Sr. talks thrash in 24/7 but see what happen? you can't even see him after the fight..what a waste..

Pinoy Power said...

Hitman knocked out in second round. War is not even a right word for this. That's just Manny's regular routine in the morning..lol

eve6 said...

don't talk too much ricky..see what happen to you. it was an easy rounds.

Anonymous said...

how was your little nap after pacquiao's fist? zzzzz... hahahahahahahaha. go back to mannychester. :)

dsadsa said...

Manny! MAnny! Hatton is dead. HAHA.

Anonymous said...

what the hell? this cant be serious? i didnt see any war in there dude i thought pacquiao has a moving punching bag thats all i saw.... did you manage to stand up by your self mate?

Anonymous said...

Here there Ricky! I hope you're doin fine after that laser guided left punch Manny gave you.. Well, that's how the ball rolls.. Just accept the fact that Manny is way better than you..and Freddie Roach is WAAAAY better trainer than the trash talker faggot Mayweather Sr. and by the way, kindly punch your trainer's face (Mayweather Sr.) and tell him you just wasted your time on him..Mayweather is such a big douche bag! now whose the big JOKE now ei there mate? haha! ole ole ole ole!!!

Anonymous said...

Mr Hatton, what haapen to war? What haapen to the win which you expected? And most of all, what happen to you? I really thought you died from the puch of Manny. Poor Ricky Hatton, you lost from a small guy... if it was a war, Manny is now the King of Britain...did you understand me???

Aldwin A. Sendaydiego said...

Hitman too easy for Pacman.

Anonymous said...

Mayweather talks too much.Now he has too eat his words back into his stomach.Ow man,he's gonna be bloated with all that he said.Has anyone noticed?Manny doesn't say much if he's going to fight.And I love that about this fighter,way to go Pacman!

Anonymous said...

LONDON bridge is FALLEN DOWN, FALLEN DOWN, RICKY HATTON FALLEN DOWN!!! Too bad for the HITMAN. hehe.. YOU did not even last. Your tail tucked firmly behind your legs. LOL!

Anonymous said...

hey Ricky, better change the tattoo on your back, put PACMAN instead of HITMAN...

Mabuhay Manny Pacquiao, Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaha! i love that comment! "if it was a war, Manny is now the King of Britain..." HAHAHAHAHAHA! Pacman is the greatest fighter ever! Go pacman!
make your momma proud!

Anonymous said...

"Expect a war" not a good word for undisciplined person because in every competition either in sports or some sorts of games there is always a winner and a loser. Sportsmanship is the name of the game, if we loss we must accept it with open heart. To Manny Pacquiao, we Filipinos are very proud of you. Congratulations!

Remely Valdez of Hongkong

Jerusz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you just torment your self Ricky..

Go Pacquiao were proud of you