Home | Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton News | Pacman vs Hitman Videos | Pacquiao vs Hatton Pictures


Sunday, March 22, 2009

Amir Khan speaks out on Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton


Fresh off his victory over Marco Antonio Barrera, Amir Khan now looks forward to watching two friends of his in the ring. Friends to both Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton and Manny Pacquiao, Khan is planning to be ringside on May 2nd in Las Vegas when Hatton and Pacquiao square off.

Khan is keeping his support 50/50 because of his friendship to both fighters. Quoted by the press in regards to his friendship to both fighters, Khan stated: "Both fighters (Hatton and Pacquiao) are very
good friends of mine. I’m good mates with Ricky Hatton... he wished me good luck before the Barrera fight. And I’m good friends with Manny Pacquiao... I train at the same gym."

Because of his close friendship to both fighters, Khan is split in his support for the May 2nd mega fight and plans to show up and just enjoy the match. Khan stated: “For this fight I’m 50/50. It’s a tough fight for both of them. They are both my friends. I’m just going to sit there and relax and enjoy the fight.”


Source: doghouseboxing.com

No comments: